Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday, July 18th - NorthStar at The World Famous Oasis was a great gig!  Brady Green showed up.  We talked about getting together and doing some playing.  Joe said we could do it at his house.  Maybe get a little house party going.  The Nicks brothers are in town and said they'd also see me on Thursday to hear some of my new songs (I can't wait).  Sharon Holland and her family showed up (still working on getting me and John Prine together (that would be a dream come true).  There is a lot of positive energy floating around me, it feels good!!!!!

Wednesday, July 20th, NorthStar at Zachry's - I think we have our set list for Virginia show ready.  We've one more run through Wednesday in Brunswick.  This was a great gig, a lot better than the week before.  Had fun playing with my brother.  Reggie Blue stopped by.

Thursday, July 21st @ Eclipse - We'll be mixing " Is This Love Real" today.  That leaves "Yankee Lady" and background vocals, then finally it will be done.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I'm going to try something different for the next one.

Thursday, PM, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Was a great time.  Not real crowed but a great bunch.  Kruz sounded good.  The Nicks brothers were down.  Just a nice evening overall.  Thanks again Nick and Nanna and Cheyenne.

Friday and Saturday, July 22 & 23rd, Dave @ SeaJay's - It was a little slow and  real hot on Friday.  By the time a breeze kicked up it was time to stop.  Saturday was fantastic.  CJ, the owner was there and we got a chance to talk.   I haven't seen him in a long time.  It was well worth the trip.  Thanks to all the folks that gave the ole singer, songwriter a listen!

Sunday, July 24th, Dave @ Zaharias - The weather looked a little threatening, but just a couple of sprinkles (not that we don't need the rain).  Had a good time.  Met some folks that want to bring "NorthStar" or "Dave" to Gainesville.  Thanks Angelica and staff!

It was a good week for music though very hot!  Looking forward to the Virginia trip this week.  Thanks for supporting my music and for also supporting NorthStar and our music!  Thanks for letting me live my dream.  Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment