Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monday, December 27, Hurricane Patty's - It was a Hacker's night! Everyone kicked butt. All the usual suspects were present and accounted for. Since Jim's departure Frankie is back into the fold. The new faces were Dave on percussion and Wayne on guitar, vocals and harp. We had a great crowd! I always look forward to this gig. Thanks everyone for supporting the Hackers.

Tuesday, December 28, Tokyo Tai - Theresa, Brianna and myself went for Sushi. GREAT SUSHI!

Wednesday, December 29, Captain Stan's - The Captain wasn't here tonight. His mother is very sick. Beth and crew did great. As usual it was cold as hell, but we had a nice crowd and a nice dinner afterwards. We missed you Captain Stan!

Thursday, December 30, The Corner Bar - Great evening! Did a 3 hour set, afterwards spoke with Levi and Michelle who mentioned that in that 3 hours, I played only 3 cover tunes. Had a blast. See you every Thursday at the Corner Bar!! Thanks Felisha!!!

Friday, December 31, Hurricane Patty's New Years Eve Party - What a great night! This was one of the best New Years Eve gigs I've play in awhile. And it's been awhile since I've played one. It was good to bring in the new year with my friends. Thanks everyone! Also special thanks to Mike, Dewey and Denny for sitting in.

I've spent the last part of 2010 trying to be involved with more positive situations, and hope to continue on this path for the future. I am excited about the new year and hope for only good things for everyone. If you're with me lets try to make life a little brighter. If your not, here's a title of a song from my new CD "Hopeless Romantic" that says it all (written by Barry Dunaway and myself) "See You Later So Long". Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment