Monday, December 27, 2010

Tuesday, December 21, Harry's "JUST DAVE" - I was a little pre-occupied at first, anxious about my all night drive north to Wednesday's gig in Virginia, but it turned out to be the best Harry's gig so far!!! So many great people and certainly a great time! I'm glad I booked this gig. Thanks Rob Peck!! I'm back again January 25th, looking forward to seeing everybody.

Wednesday, December 22, Lucky Star Lounge "NORTHSTAR" - It was tough going (Theresa, Penny and me), a tired drive. It was worth it however, the place was packed when we showed up for the gig! I had the best time!!! Saw a lot of friends I don't see much. Thanks Jim Miner for sitting in, hoping to work Pat in on some songs next trip. What a blast!

Thursday, December 23, Hardscrabble - Spent the whole day on the mountain with Penny and Pickett. Had a great dinner with Rhett and Pete. Overall a nice relaxing day.

Friday, December 24 Christmas Party, Coles Point Tavern "NORTHSTAR" - What a blast! Scott and Rick (Yoko Says No) had learned 12 of our songs. The drummer for "Diesel" sat in too. My cousin Jason also played great. Special thanks to Scott and Randy for bringing us up for their party. Also special thanks again to Scott and Rick (Yoko Says No) for doing such a spectacular job on our songs. We've got to do this again! Thanks, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone who showed up and got me as drunk as I've been in a while. We can't wait until next time!!

This was such a great holiday! Played music with some new folks and with my brother Eddie. Relaxed some. Great food with Theresa's family and then my Dad and Margie. It looks like it's going to be a great new year!!! Look out for my new CD "Hopeless Romantic" and NorthStar's "Keepin' It Real" CD hopefully by spring with some other new things happening. We'll keep you posted as they unfold. Happy New Year Everybody!!!!!! - David "Keepin' It Real"

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment