Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, January 2, Jaguars football, relaxed and packing for camping trip.

Monday - Thursday, January 3-6, I think it was our nicest camping spot yet. We (Theresa, Penny Lane and myself) met up with the Dunaway crew (Barry, Lydia, Noggiin @ Abbey) at Fort Desoto (St. Pete). The place was beautiful, the weather was perfect and no bugs! Had the chance to hang out with Julie and Kyle (friends of Barry and Lydia)and had some awesome Italian food at Tony and Nelos. Also, Dave's life long friend Chuck Caudill stopped by the campsite one evening for a cookout. I think there is yet another Fairview Gang reunion in the making. The trip was a whole bunch of fun!

Thursday, January 6 (PM), The Corner Bar - Had a great night! Jim Dunaway (manager to Those Guys and The Hackers, also known as Cheif Thundermug or Chick Magenet) stopped by along with a host of other friends. This is a great place, I'm so lucky to have everyone stop in to hear my music! I thank everybody from the bottom of my heart!

Friday & Saturday, January 7 & 8, SeaJay's, Jekyll Island, GA - Theresa, Penny and I left for Georgia Friday afternoon. Things were a little slow at the gig, but the folks that were there made it a lot of fun. Thanks Tommy and staff for taking such good care of us!

I am so sorry to hear about my friend Tommy's passing. The news was really tough to take. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Also my old friend Alan, you were always very kind to me. God bless you both. "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment