Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thursday, 1/13, "JUST DAVE", The Corner Bar - Once again I would like to thank Felicia and staff (Deana and Nick) for making it such a enjoyable evening. Thursday's are shaping up nicely. The food is excellent here. Stop in, you won't regret it!!

Friday, 1/14 AM, Eclipse - Studio time this morning with Jim Stafford. I sang "Hopeless Romantic" and "Yesterday is Gone". Lead vocals done. Need Woody in on three more percussion parts, need Kurt for a couple hours, then Mike Howard for background vocals and this project will be complete!

PM, "JUST DAVE", Finnegan's Wake - I had a great time! Always nice to have friends and familiar faces stop by, but just as nice to see new ones. This has always been one of my favorite venues. Excited for Saturday, playing here with my brother Ed (our duo, NorthStar).

Saturday, 1/15, "NORTHSTAR", Finnegan's Wake - This was a NorthStar gig so I was already looking forward to playing with Eddie. Then Frankie (Those Guys) called me, he wanted to come and play some. Now I'm really excited. We had a fantastic night!!! It was good to spend an evening with Frankie and Mary again. I really enjoy Ed and Frankie's company, but then to play great music too...it doesn't get any better than that. Thanks Shane, Karen, Courtney, Andrew and staff, as always it was a great time. Looking forward to doing it again soon!!

I really think solo "JUST DAVE" and duo "NORTHSTAR" is a better fit for me. I'm so loving it!!! I feel more comfortable performing my songs in this setting. I guess this makes sense because that is how most of my music is written. I know I say this all the time, but it is true, and comes from the bottom of my heart. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR SUPPORTING MY MUSIC ALL THESE YEARS!!! It is because of YOU that I can continue to do it. "Keepin' It Real" - David

See you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment