Monday, January 22, 2024

January 8th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked on "Rocket" and Tony's acoustic solo at the end of "I Feel The Love" soon to be released as a single song on Facebook for you guys to check out. I'm excited! Jim, Johnny and I also talked about a new solo project I will start on along with The Carpetbaggers next effort.

January 10th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice night, the temperature dropped pretty quick when the sun went down. We would like to thank the brave folks that weathered the weather with us.

January 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I always love driving across the state to play this venue. The Big Deck, the owners, the staff, the tourists and all the people that live there are the best! Thank you Cedar Key!

January 15th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked up a new mix on "I Feel The Love" and we worked on a mix and re-sang "Life Goes On".

January 16th - Songwriter's Night at The World Famous Oasis Tiki Bar - What a great night! The weather was awful all day but cleared up around 4pm. We had a great audience, Doug and Michael kicked butt! Thanks Jean and all the folks at the Oasis for providing the space for us to make music. And thanks to all the folks that support the music we play. 

Michael, Doug, Bob & Dave

January 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice chilly evening. We featured our harmonies tonight something that gets a little lost sometimes. Enjoyed singing with Sue and Frankie. We missed you Tony.

January 19th - Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster - It was good to be back at Tides Oyster Co and Grill. We had a nice crowd. This is one of our favorite places to play as a duo.

I started on a new tune, the working title is "Front & Center". I'm looking forward to the studio this week, Jim and I will continue mixing Poor-Dum my current solo project. I just have a couple of shows this week with the band, I always look forward to that. Also looking forward to getting together with Dan and working on the release of "I Feel The Love" from my Poor-Dum project. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment