Tuesday, January 9, 2024

January 1st - Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on a mix for "I Feel The Love". I hope to get with Dan Bagan this week and start on a release for my facebook page this week. I can't wait for everyone to hear my new music. I'm excited.

January 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great evening, the place was packed! The rain held off until the very to the end.

January 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at The World Famous Oasis Tiki Bar - Sue and I had a great night! We would like to thank Jean and all the great folks at the Tiki Bar for having Sue and I at their venue. 

January 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It turned out to be a beautiful day on the porch by the water! See you again on Sunday if this weather holds out.

January 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at  The San Sebastian Winery - It turned out to be a beautiful night, it was a little windy near the end. We had a great crowd, it was a great time. Thanks everyone who came down to support The Carpetbaggers!

January 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was windy and cold but I played it out, surprisingly there was a pretty good size audience. It turned out to be a nice chilly show on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian and staff you guys are the best!

I had a nice week! Finished up a new tune "Ride Like The Wind", for sure this will have Jim DeVito pull out his western guitar. Carpetbaggers will not longer be performing at Borrillo's, the venue made scheduling errors and defaulted on the dates they committed to us for 2024. We would like to thank all our fans for enduring the time we spent there over the last several months, we sure miss Gerry and Delia. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment