Tuesday, September 26, 2023

September 18th, Retrophonics Studios - Frankie was under the weather and Sue was out of town, so there were no background vocals for Poor-Dum today. I just wrote a new tune called "Another Day" so I brought it in to Jim DeVito and we started to lay it down. Johnny Medico came in and the three of us went off to the races. I listened through it again the next morning and wow! Good job gentleman! I hope to have Mickey Adams in next week!

September 19th, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - We had a great songwriter's night. Larry and Alex were fantastic. It was good to have Bob back. See you next month here on October 17th.

Alex, Larry, Bob and Dave

September 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening. I enjoyed hangin' out and playing with Sue and Tony! We missed Frankie.

September 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice evening out on the porch by the water!

September 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at St Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - We had a great night! It was good to see Chris McVey and Amy.

September 24th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Happy Birthday to my brother Will in heaven I miss you, Trisha and Mom. The afternoon was nice out on the porch by the water! Good to see Jody Straton and his wife.

I'm looking forward to having Mickey Adams in the studio. It's getting closer and closer to the release of Poor-Dum. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment