Tuesday, October 3, 2023

September 25th, Retrophonics Studios - Mickey was in and put a banjo and guitar part on "Twilight".

September 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a rainy night at Hurricane's. Thanks for all the brave folks that hung out in the nasty weather. 

I've been off from gigs for almost a week. I'm getting a lot done around the house, and working on a couple new tunes for the band. I've written one song named "Another Day" and put tracks down on it with Jim DeVito and Johnny Medico. I've started on another one "Making Rainbows" or "Chasing Rainbows" not sure yet. I"m looking forward to Mickey Adams last trip into the studio. We will be working on "I'm So Gone", "Rocket" and "Another Day". Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!    Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 



No comments:

Post a Comment