Monday, April 3, 2023

March 27th, Retrophonics Studios - Tony was in the studio today. He laid down acoustic guitar tracks on "Harpoon Sadie", "Twilight" and "I Feel Love". It was a good day working with Jim and Tony. He will be back next week to finish up.

March 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It's a short week as far as band gigs go. I thought with a lot of the snowbirds leaving business would be a little off, I was wrong. The place was packed, we had a great time even though I didn't feel very good because it's allergy season for me. Thanks Abe, Albert and staff you guys are the best!

March 31st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch by the water!

April 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Today was even better than yesterday! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best! See you April 7th and 9th, can't wait!

April 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at The Fish and Oyster House - The three of us played a private party for the Ford folk, it was a nice afternoon. We all met at  Romano's afterwords and had dinner, I had a zoom meeting at 8:00 with The North Star Band guys, Lou and Al will be up with Ghant, Jimmy and Paul adding some tracks to our new project. Jay and I are sitting this one out. Can't wait to hear what the guys get done. 

Looking forward to finishing the guitar tracks with Tony on Poor-Dum. Next week I hope to do a little mixing and see where we are at. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band     

No comments:

Post a Comment