Thursday, April 20, 2023

April 3rd, Retrophonics Studios - Tony finished up his guitar tracks and did a great job. I'm looking forward to getting started on some mixes next week. I have a new tune "Hour Glass" I want to lay down also.

April 4th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - It was a great show! Gary Carroll kicked butt. It was great to play our song "I'm Flying" (Saucer) together. Frankie, Sue and Tony as always put a smile on my face. Thanks Dan, Clay, Amanda, Theresa and Wayne we couldn't do this without you. The studio crowd was great also! 


April 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little warm to start with but turned out to be a beautiful night!

April 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. My guitar was giving me some trouble I will have to see Scott Sweet in the morning. 

April 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at The Winery - We got lucky, the rain held off until about 9pm. It was a lot of fun, we missed Sue though. A nice load out in the rain, then home to watch an episode of "The Good Doctor". 

April 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was cancelled due to the weather, but had a chance to hang out with Brian and shoot the shit, that was fun. 

I hope to lay down a new tune "Hour Glass" in the studio this week and start mixing Poor-Dum my new solo release. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band  

No comments:

Post a Comment