Monday, September 27, 2021

September 14th, Retrophonics Recording Studio - Jim and I worked on mastering 6 tunes on the Carpetbagger's "Back Again" CD. I'll be in the studio next Tuesday September 21st and hopefully we will be finished with this project. 

September 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great night, it was good to get back together with the band. Pretty nasty evening but had some folks brave the weather and stop by.

September 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue - Tides Oyster Co and Grill - What a great night! Sue and I really enjoy this gig, there's always a great audience. Stop by the 3rd Friday of every month. Thanks Felicia and staff, you guys are the best!

September 18th, OFF - Zaharias is closed!

September 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was halfway through the gig and it started to rain. I told Brian I owed him he said I didn't but I do. See you October 1st.

September 20th, Songwriters Night at Pelican Landing - We had a good first night at our new Songwriter's location at Pelican Landing. Rob Peck was not feeling well so Denny Blue stepped up to the plate. He did a great job! It's always good to hang out and listen to Bob Patterson play his music. He is one of St. Augustine's treasures, that's for sure. Grant Peeples was maybe even better than the last time I shared the stage with him. I'm a fan!

September 21st, Back 40 - Theresa and I had dinner with Mike and Joyce it was a fun meal with two great people. Looking forward to next time.

September 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grille and Wings - We're back! We had a great night and the place looks great!

September 23rd, Bagan and Company - I worked with Dan on the layout for "Back Again" our 2nd Carpetbaggers release. 

September 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It was a packed night! We had a blast!

September 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at  Hammock Wine and Cheese - Our first time at this venue.  Lisa and the staff are real nice, the food is good, it has a stage. All the things that make a nice place. We will be back October 30th, so come check it out. Thanks to all our folks that made the drive, and to all the new folks we met. 

September 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie The St. Augustine Fish House (Creekside) - We had a great night! The weather was perfect. The band was playing good. The place was packed. It doesn't get any better than this.

September 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Sing Out Loud Festival - I think we did a great show. The crew involved with the show was great! Thanks Sing Out Loud, hopefully we can be a part of your show next year.

Sing Out Load Festival

It's been a crazy couple weeks. I'm looking forward to finishing "Back Again" this week. The Carpetbaggers second release. Also my new flash drive "Live And A Little Touched" is out for sale. Dan Bagan and I have been working on this project since 2017. I am so glad it is finally done. Great job Dan! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment