Thursday, October 7, 2021

September 28th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I finished the mix on "Back Again". The Carpetbaggers 2nd release. I can't wait for everyone to hear it. We will work on the layout and shoot the pictures for the cover and the back over the next week or so.

September 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grille and Wings -  We had a great night under the umbrellas. Thanks Abe and staff you guys are the best! See you next week!

September 30th, Bagan and Company - We worked on the layout for "Back Again" the Carpetbaggers 2nd release. 

September 30th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - What a great night! Come check out Pelican Landing on Thursdays!

October 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a great afternoon on the porch by the water! What a great place! 

I've finished "Back Again" the Carpetbaggers 2nd release. I've started work on "Say Grace" our next project. I also finished "LIVE And A Little Touched". It's a flash drive with 10 videos and audio tracks. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment