Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie, Tony and Tommy Gilstrap at Music By The Sea - We had a blast! It was hot as hell but what a great time! Tommy you are a real pleasure to play with, thanks!!! As far as the rest of the band you all never cease to amaze me.

Music By the Sea August 25, 2021

Carpetbaggers in harmony

Carpetbaggers with Tommy Gilstrap
 Photos by: Wayne Westcott

August 26th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on some ideas for the Carpetbaggers "Back Again" cover. Also Dan showed me a "LIVE And A Little Touched" t-shirt he had made with our new press.

August 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at the Pelican Landing - It was a little slow but the weather was pretty nasty. We still had a great time playing. Don't forget next week Tony and Frankie will be joined by Barry Rapp and Jeff Ganz come check it out.

August 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The San Sebastian Winery - We made a good call and set up inside. Thanks everyone who showed up to support us and our music. Thanks to all the great folks at the winery

August 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It's always a great time on the porch by the water!

September 1st, Travel Day - Theresa and I are headed north to Virginia today for my gigs at the Coles Point Tavern.  I'm looking forward to it. I'll playing with Eddie Pickett on Monday.

Still trying to get all my new music out. I'm running into a few thousand snags. When all is said and done I hope to be releasing "LIVE And a Little Touched" (DAVE 10 music videos),  "Back Again" (Carpetbaggers 12 songs), "Say Grace" (Carpetbaggers 10 to 12 songs), "The Big Lonesome Rides Again", (The Big Lonesome 12 songs) and "Then And Now" (The North Star Band 20 songs), that's over 50 new songs. I can't wait for you guys to hear! Looking forward to my Virgnia trip! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment