Saturday, June 5, 2021

May 24th, Retrophonics Recording Studio - Jim and I worked on "Come On", "My Tractor", "Safe Travels", "Old Broken Hearts" and "Dust Them Blinds".  Theresa and I  will listen to them on the way to Virginia to see how we did. 

May 25th, Day off - I'm packing for the trip to Virginia and cleaning up the yard.

May 26th, Travel Day -  I hit the beach early then finished packing. We take the Flex on road trips so I have to move my equipment over from van. I worked in the yard a little then relaxed until we hit the road to Fayetteville where we always stop for the night now.

On the road

May 27th, We made it into Coles Point Thursday about noon and met Randy Watts.  Thanks Randy for providing the PA and the load in assitance. Theresa and I would like to thank Acie for putting us up or putting up with us, Chris and Ann for giving me a place to play, Mike and Sandy for all they do and especially breakfast on Monday morning and all our friends for supporting my music.  Also Joel for talking with a whistle. It was a nice trip overall. See you the week of July 4th.

Rowzee's and friends

Dave on stage at the Tavern

I can't wait to hear what Jim got mixed at Retrophonics Recording Studio. Looking forward to the Bagan & Company "LIVE' show. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment