Saturday, June 5, 2021

May 17th, Retrophonics Recording Studio - Jim Devito and I worked on 3 mixes "Telephone Lightning", "My Tractor" and "The Desert" 9 more to go! 

May 18th,  Day off - Theresa and I went to dinner at Back 40 with Mike and Joyce Howard. It has become a tradition!

 May 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at  Hurricane Grill and Wings -  It was a great night until the rain came. We got most of the gig in. The honorary and part time Carpetbagger Woody Pernell stopped by to see us.

 May 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Corner Bar - It was good to have Frankie back. We did "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" for the 4th time, it's starting to come together if I could just quit stumbling through the words. I'll get it, I use to do it years ago with the guys I played with in the band Saucer.

May 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Co. - It was a nice and quiet evening at the Tides and Oyster Co. Always a good time though, see you next month!

Dave and Sue at Tides

May 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie Zaharias -  We've had bad luck with weather it seems every time we are booked at this great place.  That wasn't the case tonight it was beautiful. We have moved our set up to the other side over by the parking lot, it's a nice change. Thanks everybody for coming out. See you next month!  

May 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie, Sue and Tony at a Private Party - We had a blast! Good way to end the week! Happy Birthday Jay! Thanks Margie!

I'm looking forward to my trip to Virginia to perform at Coles Point Tavern. Also looking forward to be doing some mixing on "Back Again" our new upcoming Carpetbaggers release. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment