Monday, June 14, 2021

June 7th - Retrophonics Studios - Jim DeVito and I worked on "Come On", "Safe Travels" and "Miss Me But Let Me Go". We are getting closer!

June 8th, DAVE at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - Normally this isn't my favorite gig to play by myself but tonight was kind of fun. I had the grilled chicken salad for the first time and it was good. There was a pretty big crowd, John Winters being among them. Overall I had a good time! See you next month on the second Tuesday.

June 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a blast! We tried a new tune Michelle as an instrumental. We also did a couple of our tunes we don't play that often "Sally" and "Fast As The Wind".

June 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Corner Bar - What a night! A great last gig for the week in town for me! I'm heading over to the gulf coast in the morning. We had Don Oja Dunaway and JC in the audience tonight. Sue is going out of town for 10 days, we will miss her. Tony, Frankie and I will hold down the fort until her return.

June  11th,12th, 13th, DAVE at  The Big Deck Bar and Grill - It was a great weekend at the Big Deck! Always good to see my Cedar Key friends. Thanks Darlene and Bryan, you guys are the best! See you next month on the second weekend!

DWB at the Big Deck, Cedar Key FL

Looking forward to doing more mixing at Retrophonics Studios with Jim DeVito on our Carpetbaggers "Back Again" project. Also look forward to working with Dan Bagan  at Bagan and Company on my new release of 10 videos we're calling "Live And a Little Touched". Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment