Sunday, November 1, 2020

September 28th, Day off -  I cancelled my session at Retrophonics, I'm not feeling well.

September 29th, Day off - I'm still resting.

September 30th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I'm still not feeling so well. I don't have a temperature I'm going to set up and then see how I feel.

October 1st, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Frankie, Sue and Tony at Corner Bar (cancelled) -This would have been our first gig back but I went to the doctor this morning I just couldn't shake whatever was ailing me. I tested positive for Covid so it's 10 to 14 days in quarantined for me.  All gigs for me will be canceled until October 14th! 

October 12th, Retrophonics Studios Cancelled

October 13th, Day off

October 14th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I hadn't picked up a guitar since the 1st of October so I was a little nervous. I had a great crowd, a lot of my friends stopped by to welcome me back. I missed Sue but she will be back next Wednesday. Woody Pernell stopped by, it's always good to see my old friend and band mate.

October 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Corner Bar - It was our first night back! Pat has a whole new crew (Mary Kay and 4 new girls). We had a small but mighty crowd. It was a lot of fun getting back with these guys. We missed Sue but she will be back next week.

October 16th, DAVE at Tides and Oyster Co. - I had a nice night at a great place. I missed Sue though.

October 17, Day off 

October 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. The rain came right at the end of my gig. Thanks Brian, Dave and Tina you guys are the best!

I am going to skip one more week at the studio, will be back next week with Barry doing a bass track on "Nothing At All" and me doing tracks on "Telephone Lightning" and "Back Again". Looking forward to Sue getting back in town this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment