Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 November 1st, I was OFF - The clocks went back and I worked in the yard all day.

November 2nd, Retrophonics Studios - I had Sue, Yari and Tammy into play an arrangement that Sue wrote for "Safe Travels". A song I wrote in memory of my brother Will. I can't wait for everyone to hear the string arrangement Sue wrote. Also for you to hear the great playing that Tammy and Yari did. Sue also played violin parts on "Come on" and "This Romance". A great afternoon in the studio. Thanks Jim. Next week will be Frankie to finish the drum tracks, can't wait!

November 3rd, Election Day - Theresa and I worked in the yard and later watched the election. What a joke, we have one screwed up country right now.

November 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It looked like rain but it held off, we had a nice night!

November 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at -the Corner Bar - We had a fun night playing as usual. A lot of folks are being careful about being inside right now so if you want to see the Carpetbaggers in a smaller setting, catch us right now at The Corner Bar on Thursdays. Hopefully, this  will not last forever. Thanks for all the folks that are safely supporting our music!

November 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was rained on a little trying to set up, but Tina, the manager said it would clear up in a bit. I decided to take a chance on the information she had and it turned out to be a great evening on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

November 7th, I was off - Braylen's baseball game got cancelled due to rain. We picked up Bella our new dog. She belonged to my late brother Will.

November 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It looked like rain but it held off. I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

Looking forward to being at Retrophonics on Monday with Frankie, Sue and Jim and then at Bagan and Compnay on Tuesday for our "Live" show.

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment