Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 October 26th, Retrophonics Studios - Barry Dunaway was in today and cut a wonderful bass track on "Nothing At All", a song George Reeves and I wrote. I put a bass track on "Back Again" and "Telephone Lightning". All the bass tracks are done. Sue will be in next week.

October 27th, Day off - I have a new phone, it's an iPhone. I've not had a smartphone I've had a flip phones up until now. I hope it doesn't take the rest of my days on this earth to figure out how to use it.

October 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a great night! I really enjoyed playing music with Sue tonight. Brady Green hung out with us for awhile. See you next Wednesday!

October 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at Corner Bar - It's getting better each week. Always a great time playing with this group. Come down and check it out!

October 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Another great evening out on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff.

October 31st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Zaharia's - Frankie wasn't with us tonight, he was helping Tony out at The Winery. Someone called out and Sue and I could do the Zaharia's gig without him. Our gig was fantastic had a great crowd! The rain stopped us for a few minutes but we were able to keep going the second time the rain came a little after 8pm that was it. Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best! See you the 3rd Saturday in November!

I'm looking forward to the studio this week. Sue will be trying to finish her parts. She is also writing a string arrangement for "Safe Travels". Tammy, Sue's sister and Yaron, Sue's brother-in-law will be joining her. I am so excited to hear her arrangement and the three of them playing it! Thanks for letting me live my dream!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment