Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 10th, DAVE at Retrophonics Studio - I started my 4th solo CD (yet un-named). I have tracks laid out for "Old Broken Hearts" (Besley), "Miss Me - But Let Me Go" (Besley) and "Nothing At All" (Besley, Reeves). I'm excited to get this project re-started it's been a few years in the making.

February 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and George at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great evening out on the sidewalk. Alex Richman and Bill Mullen were in the house, two great players.

February 13th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the flash drive package for "Don't Stare At The Sun".  We also sent our video "Change the World" to Ditty TV.

February 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie, George and Tony at the Corner Bar - The place was packed! Duffy and Chris from the Duffy Bishop Band stopped by after their return from Memphis. This is a great bunch of players I am playing with each week, stop by and check it out!

February 14th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a little chilly so I set up inside, it turned out to be a nice evening. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

February 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Brady, Frankie and  Ed Pickett at Creekside - What a night! The place was wall to wall and then the rain came. Really enjoyed spending a couple hours playing music with this group. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers Music! See you back here February 23rd!

February 16th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. On a nice day there's not a better gig. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best! See you March 6th, 7th and 8th.

It's been another busy week. I'm looking forward to a day off after the Songwriter's night and the studio tomorrow. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day even your own! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things that are happening around you, there's enough folks talking about the bad! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment