Sunday, October 27, 2019

September 23rd, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on mixing "2nd Dairy Domenince", "Change The World" and "Sweet rose Of Mine". I am so excited for everyone to hear the project George and I have been working on "Don't Stare At The Sun".

September 24th - OFF

September 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill - Sue was a little under the weather so I made a go of it by myself. There was a nice crowd! Come by and check out this place when you can.

September 26th, IAUGI Studios - We worked on the layout for "Don't Stare At the Sun". A CD with music George and I wrote, performed by the Carpetbaggers.

September 26th, Carpetbaggers Band at the Corner Bar - The Carpetbagger are Sue, Tony, Frankie and me tonight! We had a good crowd not packed but everyone stayed!

September 27th, Carpetbaggers Band at Creekside - The Carpetbaggers were Brady Green, Frankie and me tonight. Great crowd had a lot of fun!

September 28th, Carpetbaggers at Zaharias - The Carpetbaggers were Tony, Frankie and me. Always enjoy this night once a month at Zaharias. Great place!

September 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice day out on the porch. The rain held off and there was a nice breeze. It doesn't get much better than that!

September 30th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on 4 mixes. "The Ink has Dried", "This Prison", "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" and "Al and Francine". Three more songs to go!

September 30th, House Concert - I would like to thanks Carol Kramer and Bob Paterson for having me at their event. It was a blast! Thanks everyone who joined us.

It's been a great 10 days or so! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Talk about the good things people do, the bad gets talked about enough! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment