Monday, October 14, 2019

August 26th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on the mix for 2nd Dairy Dominance. I hope to be with George next week so he can lend a hand in the mixing. He will be in town to play for a couple days and then we head to Jekyll Island, Ga. to play the Shrimp and Grits Festival with Ed, Frankie and Sue.

August 28th, Travel Day - We always stop in Fayetteville NC on our way to Virginia now.   It's about a 7 hour drive and it breaks up the 12 hour trip. We had dinner at the Ruby Tuesdays. So far so good!

August 29th, 30th, 31st, September 1st and 2nd, DAVE at Coles Point Tavern - We arrived about 11am after an early start from NC where we met Randy Watts I did my set up and sound check. I come to play for Ann and Chris three times a year and never have a bad time. The weather was beautiful every day. Chris and Ann are always great hosts! Always good seeing Richard and Barbara, Creeky, Matt, Gary, Bruce, Fred, Cecil, Ed and family, Russell, Josh, Charles and Mike Rowzee and his crew (great smoked pork and ribs on Sunday!).  Also thanks to the wonderful staff! It was a great trip as always. We caught a little rain on the way back, but made it home safe. Looking forward to seeing everyone on October 4th and 5th, I will be joined by brother Ed and Frankie!

September 2nd and 3rd, Travel Days - We made it home safe. We were really lucky having Dorian miss us.

September 5th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar -  Sue, Frankie and Tony and I had a blast. I missed my bandmates!

September 6th and 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice couple of hot days out by the water. This is such a great place to play and such great people to work for. See you guys on September 29th!

September 8th, DAVE at Creekside - Sue and Wayne were out of town so I was on my own. I had a great night, nice crowd, no rain. I'm looking forward to a couple days off before I head to Maryland to record with The North Star Band! I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to hang'in out and recording with my old band mates this week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Talk about the good things people are doing, there's enough people that can only talk about the bad! Gob Bless America! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment