Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March 4th, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - It was a beautiful day until I got set up, then it started getting cold. It turned out to be a nice night though  and had some great people listining. See you on the first Monday, April 1st.

March 5th, Retrophonics Studio - George, Jim and I got rough mixes on the nine songs we are working on. Time to get a copy for Frankie, we hope to get him in the studio in a couple of weeks. George will be in next week cutting guitar tracks.

March 6th, DAVE - Hurricane Grill and Wings - George and Laurence joined in with me tonight. It was a little chilly out but with the new heating unit Abe put in, it stayed real nice in the tent area. Laurence is headed home for a couple of weeks and will miss the next two Wednesdays and Thursdays, Sue Westcott will be joining George and I in his place.

March 7th, IAUGI Studios - We finished up "Some Can Never Say Goodbye". I'm ooking forward to cutting "Tin Roof Shanties", "Love's Strange" and "Magic"

March 7th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar - Laurence, George and Bill were with me tonight. The place was packed. Tony Scozzaro sat in on a couple, what a nice player. Again, Laurence will be out of town for the next two weeks so Sue Westcott will be joining us. Also Tony Scozzaro said he was going to stop by Thursday.  Should be a fun night!

March 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had great weekend in Cedar Key. I had the chance to see my friends Pete and Pat. The weather was great. Theresa and Darlene went to 83 West to have "Desert with Frank".  Darlene took her out for a belated birthday dinner. I will be back at this great venue on April 12th, 13th and 14th. Nice weekend getaway! Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff, you guys are the best!

I hope to have my new video out "Some Can Never Say goodbye" produced by Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios. Also George will be working on guitar parts on our new CD at Retrophonics with Jim Devito. Thanks for  letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile, it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment