Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March 18th, Retrophonics Studio - Frankie Urzetta is doing drum tracks today. He did a great job, I think he will finish up next week.

March 18th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - We had a great crowd that heard some great original music from Jamie DeFrates, the Willowwacks; Lauren and Mika, Birthday Boy Bob Paterson and I sang some of mine too.

March 20th, Carpetbaggers at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another great evening with George Reeves and Sue Westcott. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music!

March 21st, IAUGI Studios -  I worked with Dan on our new Carpetbaggers' Band banner.

March 21st, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - We had a great night! Tony, Sue, Bill, George, Frankie and I played some music tonight! I'm a lucky guy, thanks for supporting Carpetbagger music.

March 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice evening out on the deck by the water! Bill Mullen stopped by before going to see another Bill Mullen play. He'll explain when you see him. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff, you guys are the best! I stopped by and saw my friend Barry, he was working with George on his new CD, on my way home. It's always good to see my friend.

March 23rd, Carpetbaggers at Creekside - Tonight it was George, Sue, Bill, Frankie and I. Never a bad time with these great players! What a night!

March 24th, DAVE at Creekside - Sue Westcott shared the stage with me tonight. A Nice evening shared with one fine player. A good way to end the week.

Looking forward to getting back in the studio at Retrophonics. Frankie will be finishing drum tracks. I'm also looking forward to hearing what Jim Devito and JJ Murphy did on "This Prison We Once Called Home". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't Liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Get outside! Do something! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment