Saturday, March 2, 2019

February 11th, DAVE and George at Retrophonics Studios - We had Brady Green in today cutting bass tracks on "Sweet Rose Of Mine", "The Ink Has Dried", "Don't Stare At The Sun" and "So Long Boys". He did a great job.

February 12th, Chili's - I had the night off and took the family to dinner.  We saw Corttney.

February 13th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - George and Laurence were with me tonight. The new heating unit Abe had installed held up good. See you guys next Wednesday! Also I stopped and saw Woody Pernell today at the hospital he looks great! George went to work on a song idea I had. He did a great job I will look at it again tommorow and then we will get together and finish it up. Both of us are happy to be writing again and hopefully a version of this new song will make it on our CD.

February 14th, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - Happy Valentine's Day! What a night! The Carpetbaggers were George, Brady, Frankie, Sue Westcott and Bill Mullen. Thanks for the rum cakes Jim and Sheryl. Thanks for stopping down after your Valentines dinner Laurence and Barbara,  thanks to Dr. Bill and Steve Beck for stopping by.  George and I are about to finish a new tune, it's good to be writing with my friend again. Hopefully this will make it on our new CD. See you next week!

February 15th, DAVE at Tides and Oyster Bar -  Sue Westcott and Bill Mullen joined in with me tonight. They sounded great, had a nice crowd, good times. See you on March 15th, same time same station!

February 16th, DAVE at Zaharias - What a great night! Sue Westcott and George Reeves were with me, it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Angelika and all the wonderful staff for a great time! See you March 16th!

February 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice day out on the deck by the water. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

I will be at Retrophonics on Monday cutting tracks with Sue Seymor Westcott. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment