Monday, October 8, 2018

September 17th, Songwriters  Night at Corner Bar - What a great night! It was good to have Bob back. Lee Hunter and Rachel Grubbs did a great job! Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine!

September  18th, DAVE at Chianti Room - A nice hot afternoon on the porch. The rain cooled it off a bit.

September 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a great night! I had fun out on the sidewalk!

September 20th,  IAUGI Studios - We worked on "LOVE". Can't wait for everyone to hear and see it!

September 20th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had Frankie and Brady with me tonight. What a blast! I am so lucky to be playing with two of St. Augustines best!

September 21st - We stopped by and saw brother Ed for a bit at Mellow Mushroom. Dick and Janet were there. Ed sounded good, looking forward to playing with him in October in Virginia as NorthStar with Bob Margolin.

September 21st, Retrophonics Studio - I dropped Jim Devito off a couple of 1/4 inch reels. The North Star Band pre 1982 - excited to see whats on them!

September 22nd, DAVE at Zaharias - Brady Green joined me tonight. We had a nice crowd, played some good music, good food and drink, dosen't get much better than this! Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best!

September 23rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was kind of a quiet afternoon. The rain came and Dave, the manager, ran out to warn me. I got my gear packed up and the rain stopped. Welcome to Florida. Anyway, I owe them an hour I will add 20 minutes to each of my shows October 5th, 6th and 7th. Brian said there was no need but this is such a great place I want to do this for them.

I'm looking forward to finishing the "LOVE" video up this week at IAUGI Studios. I'm getting a chance to hang out with Barry at Cave Canem Studios this week. Laurence is sending the finals for the "Live @ The Corner Bar " CD. It should be a busy week coming up. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texing, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it coul brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!-David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment