Monday, October 22, 2018

September 26th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had another nice evening playing on the sidewalk. I hung for a few minutes with my friend Brian from Aunt Kate's. See you all next week!

September 27th, IAUGI Studios - We worked on "LOVE" and the layout for the new "Live at The Corner Bar" CD.

September 27th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Frankie Urzetta joined me on the stage tonight. It was a nice layed back night. I had a good time!

September 30th, DAVE at Creekside - I had a couple days off. Theresa and I went to see a little bit of brother Ed play at Mello Mushroom and the Free Range Chickens at Creekside on Friday.  We enjoyed both of their shows! Sunday was a solo for me, it was hot, but at least it didn't rain. Enjoyed the evening, I will be back October 28th!

October 2nd, DAVE at Chianti Room - Another steamer on the porch. Hot but fun. The new parking situation is acually a lot better so far. See you on the 16th!

October 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice time out on the sidewalk. Good crowd, good times! See you on on the 24th of this month!

October 4th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Frankie and Brady were with me tonight. It's always fun playing with these two guys. We also had Steve Beck and Rob Somers sit in. They sounded great. Thanks! I will see you back at the Corner Bar on October 15th for the Songwriters Night. Bob and I will have Chuck Nash and Sam Pacetti join us. John, Woody and Brady will be covering for me and Frankie at the Corner Bar on October 11th and 18th. I will be back on October 25th.

October 5th, 6th and 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The weather held out. It was dry and hot. I had a nice weekend though, hard not to, at such a great place. Thanks Dave, Tina and staff! Brian I hope you're having a good time in DC!

Looking forward to doing some playing in the Carolina's with my friend George Reeves this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!-David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment