Monday, September 17, 2018

August 20th, Songwriter's Night at Corner Bar - We missed Bob Patterson, he was with Carol in Maine. We had quite the line-up. Michael Howard, Dewey Via and Rob Peck joined me for a great night of original music. We had a great crowd. And, as always, it was an honor to share the stage with theses great writers. Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine! Also players of note that were in the house, Brady Green, Dr. Bill and Gary.  Thanks you guys!

August 21st, DAVE at Chianti Room - A nice hot day, but had some fun! See you in a  couple of weeks!

August 22nd, DAE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A nice evening out on the sidewalk. Rob Peck stopped by. Missed JJ but great to see everyome else!

August 23rd, IAUGI Studios - Hung with Dan and worked on "LOVE" for my new CD "Live and a Little Touched".

August 23rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - Woody and Brady were with me tonight! Frankie had a problem with Argus. I hope everything is gonna be all right! We had a great night, thanks Woody!

August 24th, 25th - OFF

August 26th, DAVE at Creekside - It looked like rain but I set up outside anyway. Judy thought it would be slow so I was by myself tonight. Turned out great no rain, a lot of people. Thanks everyone for coming out!

Looking forward to my trip to Virginia. It will be good to see my Tavern Nation friends. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment