Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 7th, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - I had a great evening in the Hammock. I always seem to bring rain but not tonight. I had a blast! See you June 4th same time same station!

May 8th, Travel Day - Theresa and I are splitting the trip up now. Stopped in Fayettville, NC Had a nice meal and cocktails at Marquis Bistro. A good start to an exciting week.

May 9th, Dad and Margie's - We stop in Garrisonville and brought chinese food for lunch. Theresa's favorite! Dad took us to Olive Garden for dinner. It was a nice laid back day.

May 10th, Rehearsal at Paul's place - Theresa and I started our first morning doing a couple mile walk around the lake with Margie. I went over some business with my Dad and then I went to the cemetery to visit my Mom, Sister, Grandmother, Great Aunt, Great Grandmother and my Aunt Carol. Then it was off to play some music with my friends. Theresa and I stopped at a little restaurnt by Paul's called the Wilcom's Inn and had a sandwich. The food was excellent. We highly recomment the place if your ever in Monrovia, MD. I had a blast seeing everyone. We had about a four hour rehearsal, and shot the shit and then headed back to my Dad's. We stopped into Hopsfrog to have an appitizer and cocktails, then home to bed.

May 11th, North Star Band with Ratso and Johhny Castle at the Birchmere with NRBQ and the Charlottesville Allstars - This was a fantastic time. I really enjoyed seeing a lot of old friends and getting a chance to play some North Star Band music for everyone. We all did great. It was our first show with this bunch in about 36 years. I hope we can do some more of these shows and they're not years in the making. Thanks to everyone for getting our band involved with the 2nd Annual Desperado's/Wax Museum Reunion.







May 12th, Travel Day - We stopped at Theresa's sisters house for a family get to gether for a couple of family birthdays and to celebrate Mother's Day. We hit the road about 3pm and made it to extit 22 in NC where we stayed for the night. We had a nice dinner and some beers at Texas Steakhouse and Saloon, not to bad.

May 13th, Arrived home about 1:30 pm safe and sound. It's good to be home!

May 13th, IAUGIE Studios - Ed and I cut a live version of "LOVE". Two more songs and we'll have all the music done for "Live And A Little Touched".

May 14th, NorthStar at Creekside - Cancelled due to rain!

May 15th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice rainy afternoon on the porch!

May 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to rain!

I had a wonderful time hangin' with my old band mates, family, friends and Theresa. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify! Watch the movie "Wake The Dead". Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment