Tuesday, May 8, 2018

April 9th, IAUGIE Studios - I had Brother Ed with me, we had planned to record a video of "LOVE" a song we put on our NorthStar Keepin' It Real CD. It wasn't in the cards though. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Thanks Ed and Dan for holding it together the best you could while my whole world fell around me. We will give it a try agin on May 14th.

April 9th, NorthStar at Creekside - A wash out, the weather was terrible. This day will not let go. It was a bummer not to play with Laurence, Brady and Ed (Frankie would have been there but we scaled down to play in the bar area). It was nice to hang out and tell some old war stories. We have a lot of history playing together, good memories. See you May 14th, 5pm to 9pm at Creekside.

April 10th - OFF

April 11th, Cave Canem Studios- I worked with Barry on "Took off Like A Rocket". I really have enjoyed spending time with my friend and making music. This day I had the best of both worlds!

April 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had Laurence with me tonight. Great crowd, Great weather, Great time. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

April 12th, IAUGI Studios - We did some trouble shooting. I think we have found the problem.

April 13th - OFF

April 14th, The Eagles and Jimmy Buffet - Great concert. Tickets to much, Good company (Theresa, Jack and Julie), Millers Landing is a good place to eat. The traffic and construction sucks around the venue. Water $5, Beer $10 and mixed drinks $25. Caroline Jones sounded great as an opener. Jimmy Buffet put on a great show. I love Mac McAnaly. Eagles were great, voices amazing. Deacon Frey sang good and played good. Vince Gill is the man. I wish they had of used him more on guitar. Joe Walsh is still crazy and good. Timmy Schmit was great. (I over him since I saw Poco in the 70's. Don Henley has still got it. I didn't know who was on 2nd drums and keyboards, both sounded great! The horns and strings were great! Steuart Smith stoled the show as far as I'm concerned, not just because he's from Virginia and I know him, over all a great experience and one I will not do again if I can help it. Maybe McCartney

April 15th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Terrible weather, I set up inside. Pretty slow and uneventful. See you on May 4th, 5th and 6th. Sunday will be starting a little late maybe 5pm. I will be playing the Gamble Rogers Festival about 2pm.

April 16, Songwriter's Night at Corner Bar - Really good show, Lauren Heintz and John Dickie IV brought their "A" game. There was a great crowd, thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine!

I had a great week looking forward to a busy one next week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify, watch the movie "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment