Friday, May 18, 2018

April 17th, IAUGIE Studios - I laid down a song George and I have written "So Long Boys". Everything went well. Can't wait to get this project done.

April 17th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon. Come check out the best happy hour in town. I will be back 3pm to 6pm on May 1st!

April 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence joined me tonight! I had a good time out on the sidewalk. Next week will be Laurence's last Hurricane gig for a while. Come on out and say goodbye!

April 19th, IAUGIE Studios - We're still working on our new project "Live and a Little Touched" I will need to get Brady and Eddie in for "LOVE" and "Magic". Then one more song by myself and all the tracks are cut.

April 19th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang was here. Frankie, Brady, Laurence, George and I. We had a great time, great crowd. We are coming down to George and Laurence's last night this week. It is also Laurences birthday!

April 20th, DAVE at Mellow Mushroom - Brother Ed asked if I could cover him on his regular Friday gig. I was off and figured I'd help out. Turned out nice, had some folks show up.

April 21st, DAVE at Zaharias - The place was packed! I have never really had a bad gig at this venue. Everyone here is so nice, they really make you feel at home. Thanks Angelika and staff! See you may 19th of May!

April 22nd, DAVE at Creekside - Another nasty night so we played inside. I had Laurence and George with me tonight with Brady in the audience. A small but mighty crowd, had a good time! See you May 14th for NorthStar lets hope the weather is better!

Barry is out with .38 Special so we haven't been able to spend much time on our project "Don't Stare At The Sun", my new CD. I will be at Dan Bagan's IAUGIE Studio working on "Live And A Little Touched" my new one take CD/Video. Laurence is also putting together a live CD "Live AT The Corner Bar" so there should be some new and old music coming out soon! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify! Watch "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime. Keepin' It Real!!!!! DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment