Tuesday, April 10, 2018

March 20th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the back porch. The best happy hour in town, come check it out!

March 21th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I was on my own tonight, everyone was out of town. It was a little chilly so I set up inside. What a great evening! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff! See you next week with Laurence Stevenson.

March 22, IAUGIE Studio - Dan and I worked on "Goodbye Goodbye", a video with a lot of our friends in it. We laughed our asses off watching what we put together. Can't wait for everyone to see it!

March 22th, DAVE at Corner Bar - What a night! The place was packed! Bill Mullen sat in on Sax, what a player! Along with George, Laurence and Frakie we gave everyone a night to remember.

March 23th - I was off. Theresa and I stopped by Creekside to wish Lisa a happy birthday! Also to hear some music from the Magnolia Possums!

March 24th, DAVE at Tides Oyster Co - I had a nice time. My cousins Cathy and Mike showed up. Also Walt, Jill, Chuck and Lisa stopped by with another couple. That was quite a surprise. It was good to see them. See you April 28th!

March 25st, DAVE at Creekside - Once again I made the wrong decision and set up outside. From now on if the weather looks like it could go south, I'm setting up in the bar. Even with the bad weather the band sounded great. I had George, Laurence and Bill Mullen with me tonight. I really enjoyed the evening even though the weather turned bad. Thanks Judy and all the staff!

I'm looking forward to working with Dan at IAUGIE Studios twice this week. I will be returning to Cave Canem Studios with Barry to work on a song George and I wrote with Kat Korac "Change The World". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check my music out on Spotify! Watch the movie "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment