Thursday, April 19, 2018

March 27th, IAUGIE Studios - Dan and I worked on "Goodbye Goodbye". I can't wait for everyone to see what we have come up with, almost everyone was there. Be back on March 29th.

March 28th, Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I worked on "Change The World". I sang a few vocal tracks. We talked about our arrangement for "Took Off Like A Rocket". This will be the longest song I have ever recorded. I will be pushing 10 minutes if I get my way. George Reeves stopped by to check out what was going on.

March 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight. We had a good crowd and were lucky enough to have Mark Evans sit in. He sounded great Hopefully we will see more of him in the future. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

March 29th, DAVE at Corner Bar - George and Brady were with me tonight. Laurence showed up about 8pm and Frankie must of had a rehearsal at church. What a crowd, the place was packed! Jim Lamb sat in on "Father and Son". It was a good to see our friend and fellow musician.

March 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The weather was a little off so I set up inside. The place stayed pretty crowded all night. See you back here April 6th, 7th and 8th. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff!

March 31st, DAVE at The Mill Top Tavern - Cancelled rescheduled date June 29th!

April 1st, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - A nice night, the place was packed! It dosen't get much better than this! See you back here May 7th. Thanks Johnny, Brandy and staff!

Looking forward to working with Dan at IAUGIE Studio and Barry at Cave Canem Studios this week. I have also started rehearsing for my show with The North Star Band in Virginia on May 11th. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify! Watch the movie "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment