Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 12th, NorthStar at Creekside - When I set up at 3pm it wasn't to bad out, a little chilly but not to bad. I made the mistake of setting up outside (bad idea). About 6pm it was almost to cold to play, by 7pm we had to break because of the cold. We got back up and played it out. Thanks everyone for weathering the cold to hear us play. We will be back April 9th. Thanks Ed, Brady, Frankie, George and Laurence you guys are the best. I really enjoy being able to hang out and play some music with you all.

March 13th - OFF

March 14th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had George with me tonight, Laurence was in Canada, he will be back next Thursday for the Corner Bar. Another cold night but at least we were in the tent. Thanks for hanging out with us it was fun. See you next week! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

March 15th, IAUGI Studios - Dan and I worked on "Goodbye Goodbye", we laughed our asses off! This video includes a lot of our friends I can't wait for everyone to see it! I will be back working with Dan on Thursday the 22nd.

March 15th, DAVE at Corner Bar - George, Frankie and Brady were all with me tonight. Laurence is in Canada for a short trip to check in on family and will return next Thursday. We had a great audience and I had a great time playing with these amazing players.

March 16th, South Carolina - Theresa and I visited my Dad and Margie. We went over some business stuff and went to lunch.

March 17th, DAVE at Zaharias - George was with me tonight and he sounded great! I love doing solo gigs but when I get the chance to play with any of the great players I've surrounded myself with it is very special. Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

March 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water! Great place check it out if you haven't already! Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff!

March 19th, Songwriter's Night at The Corner Bar - What a great evening! Shawna, Chelsea and Bob were kicking it tonight. I am so proud to share the stage with these great writers every month. Thank you and thanks to everyone that supports our evening. See you April 16th same time same station!

I had a another busy week. Looking forward to hanging with Dan at IAUGIE Studios working on my new release "Live And A Little Touched" my new video DVD/CD! Hopefully next week I will get together with Barry at the studio and get some more work done on my CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". I also hope to get together with Laurence and get some work done on our "Live At The Corner Bar" CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Listen to my music on Spotify! Check out the movie "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime! Check out my videos on YouTube; "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Keepin' it real! —David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment