Friday, December 1, 2017


November 15th, Don's House - George Reeves and I met at Don Oja Dunaway's house to continue working on "Confederate Lament". It's been a real honor to spend time with these two great guys!

November 15th, DAVEn at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson joined me tonight. We were in the tent, it was a little chilly outside. Laurence even wore jeans. A lot of our old friends are back in town. Kevin and Jessica Finch stopped by. It's always good seeing old friends. We are also going to be playing for them hopefully the 4th weekend in March. I will keep you posted. They have a great place in Welaka. It will be a blast!

November 16th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang was here and we started recording for our new live CD. Frankie had a doctors appointment and was running a little late. We had a great night, great crowd. We also had some of Jim's great rum cake. You couldn't  ask for a better evening. See you in two weeks. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

November 17th, 18th and 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It never a moment at this great venue! A wonderful weekend out by the water. I stopped by and chatted with Barry and Lydia. Laurence sat in on Sunday. Thanks Brian, Dave, Candy and staff you guys are the best.

It's been real busy lately, a lot of recording is and will be happening now and in the near future. There are three projects going on right now The first is live recording of the gang at the Corner Bar. This will be going on for the next 3 or 4 weeks. Second is my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" is ready to start rolling again. Barry is of the road with .38 Special for the holidays The third is with Dan Bagan with IAUGI Studios and I are working on a 8 to 10 song video release.

Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection will save your life! Make sure and listen to my music on Spotify, watch my videos on YouTube and watch "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime. It has five of my songs in it. Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment