Saturday, December 30, 2017

December 9th, Sheryl and Jim's Christmas Party - Theresa, Julie, Jack and I went to the party together. What a spread. Everything was wonderful. Thanks Sheryl and Jim for the bottle of Grand Maenier which Brady and I enjoyed a couple shots. I look forward to next year. I'm so glad Jim is okay. We dropped Julie and Jack back at the Oasis where we picked them up. Wes Talton was playing. It was good to hear my old friend. I still can't stand that they start pilling condiments up in front of the artist and sweeping the place up and resetting for breakfast before the artist's finish playing. I will address that again if I ever return to this venue. Fun night!

December 10th, DAVE at Creekside - George was with me tonight. It was real cold out so we set up inside. We had a nice crowd. Bob Semanchik sat in with George. He is going to be playing our Songwriters night on December 18th.

December 12th, Private Party - Tonight Brady, Frankie and I played at the BBC (outside). It was cold as hell, but a bunch of great folks hung out with us. Bobby was a great host and everyone was real nice. Hopefully we will get a chance to play another one of these events.

December 13th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A little chilly so I set up in the tent. We had a nice crowd. I enjoyed it. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

December 14th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I was all by my lonesome, everyone was out of town or others occupied. I had fun but miss the great players I share the stage with on this gig. George Reeves will be covering me for the next Thursday. I will be on Anna Maria Island doing a benefit for Toys for Tots at Duffy's with Chuck Caudill, John Prestia and a host of others.

December 15th, The Free Range Chickens - Creekside - My first time sitting in with The Chickens! Derek Hess, Brady Green, John Winters and I hit the stage about 6pm. I had a blast. I hope I didn't mess these great players up to bad. I have know John Winters for over 20 years and this was our first gig together. I have always been a big fan of John's music. It was an honor to share the stage with him. Derek Hess is a great drummer and fun guy to play with. Really enjoyed doing "The Shape I'm In" with Derek singing. Brady was a great help and sounded great as always. Good job on the cow bell Barb!

December 16th, DAVE at Zaharia's - It was cold but we decided to set up and play anyway. It was a good idea. I had a great crowd.

December 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice sunny afternoon out on the porch. What a difference a day makes. Bob and Carol Semanchik stopped by. I'm looking forward to playing with him, Bob and Charley tomorrow at the Corner Bar for our Songwriters Night. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff!

It's been a long week or so feeling a little under the weather. Starting to come out of it I think. I talked to Barry (Cave Canem Studios) and Dan (IAUGI Studios), we are getting ready to re-start our projects. I'm excited! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Listen to my music on Spotify! Check out the movie "Wake The Dead" it has my music on the sound track. Also check out my two new videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Keepin' It Real!!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment