Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 7th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. I met Micah from the WillowWacks as he was headed into his gig at the Prohibition Kitchen. We have to get them to one of our songwriter's night. I will talk to Bob about it. I stopped by the Bunnery Bakery and Cafe before the gig. I never knew the place was there until the college kids made a big deal about someone's Halloween costume. I disagree with what they did and will patronize this place because of it. Everyone seemed real nice and the food was great!

November 8th, Songwriting - George and I met at Don Oja Dunaway's house to work on a Civil War song we are writing.  There's no one better to write with on this subject. We will call it "Confederate Lament" for right now. Mostly George and I listen to Don tell stories about different battles. It was a magic time. Thanks Don see you next Wednesday!

November 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence joined me tonight.  Yes, he's back and I'm glad. We had a nice evening  playing on the sidewalk. Our friend and bandmate Gorge Reeves stopped by with Deborah and helped us tune in our system. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night at Corner Bar.

November 9th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang tonight; Laurence, Brady, George and Frankie. shared the stage with me. This night had some real moments. I enjoyed every minute of it!

November 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at the Big Deck Bar - I've never a bad time at this great venue! It was a wonderful weekend. I saw friends Pat, Pete and Kerry. I played 'Tin Roof Shanties" written by my friend Shelton Irwin. If your looking for a place to get away to check out Cedar Key and then head to the Big Deck Bar and Grill! Thanks Darlene and Bryan you guys are the best!!!!

Looking forward to a busy week. I hope to touch base with Barry, Dan and Don. Thanks for letting me live my dream. Stop texting, start talking! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Don't liter! Check my videos out on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head). Listen to my music on Spotify! Keep'in it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment