Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July 25th, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - I had a great night. I was a little worried. I had some friends playing in town (The Hackers).  Everything turned out all right.

July 26th, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - Two nights in a row. I had a good time.

July 27th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a great night out on the sidewalk.

July 28th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had Brady Green with me tonight. It's always a treat to play with this great musician and friend.

July 29th, DAVE at Conch House - It was hot outside but there was a good breeze that made it bearable. I saw a lot of great players; Jimmy Parrish, Henry Joe Murphy, David Johnson, Mark Hart and Ben Robinson (Preacher Stone).

July 30th, DAVE at Zaharias - I love this place, everyone is so nice. Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best. I wnet by Sunset Grill on my way home saw Mike, Tony, PT and many others.

July 31st, DAVE at Creekside - Another Besley/Green night. We always have fun. Thanks for stopping by Ray Allen Kayanek and thanks for sitting in Ron Norris!

I had a great week. I'm looking forward to getting up to Virginia and the Coles Point Tavern. I have a few in town gigs before that. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment