Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 1st, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - I had nice evening playing and watching surfing films.

August 2nd, DAVE at Chianti Room - At least it wasn't 100 degree's. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

August 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice night out on the sidewalk.

August 4th, Travel Day to Virginia - Dave and Theresa - We left about 4am and arrived without incident about 5pm. We met up with Randy, Barbara and Richard for dinner at The Backdraft. It was good to see Jay and Annie. After dinner we rode down to The Coles Point Tavern for a couple of cold ones and to check in with Ann and Chris. It was a long day.

August 5th, DAVE at The Coles Point Tavern - After a nice walk with Theresa, a quick set up, and a relaxing day, it was time to play. I had a great night.  It was good to be playing in the Northern Neck.

August 6th, DAVE at The Coles Point Tavern - Today was another nice relaxing day. I got a nice walk in and read a little. Theresa dropped me off at the tavern and went to Richards and Barbs to eat Crabs (she was in heaven). I had another fun time playing at the Tavern.






August 7th, DAVE at The Coles Point Tavern - An afternoon gig. My Dad and Margie came down from Northern Virginia. It was a beautiful day. What a nice way to finish off a great weekend. We decided to stay the night and leave early in the morning so we hung around and played keno, ate some and and drank some.

August 8th, Travel Day -  We started back home about 3:30am. Arrived home about 4pm safely.


Thanks to Chris Ann, Randy, Richard, Barb, Cecil, Ed, Mike, Sandy and all the wonderful staff and friends at The Coles Point Tavern. I had a blast! I'm looking forward to getting together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and do some work on my new CD " Don't Stare At The Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment