Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 22nd, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - We had a great crowd and a great show. Thanks Brent, Chelsea and Fond! You guys were great! We missed you Bob and look forward to your return September 19th with Sam Milner, Sea Jay and Mike Lagasse.

August 23rd, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan Bagan on a new video idea. The song we chose was "Change The World", a Besley/Reeves/Korac tune.

August 24th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice night out on the sidewalk. I'll have George Reeves next time I'm here!

August 25th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - With Dan again, I think we are on to something.

August 25th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Duo with Brady Green tonight. Once again it's always a pleasure to play with Brady!

August 26th and 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice couple days out on the deck. This is a great place, come check it out.

August 28th, DAVE at Creekside - Besley Green Duo was on tonight. We were having a night to remember until the rain came. What a great crowd! What a great place!

I hope to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios and continue on our video. Also hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and work on our new Besley/Reeves/Hagood/Dunaway tune "My Hero Wasn't A Zero". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it will brighten someones day, even your own. Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment