Sunday, June 5, 2016

May 31st, Travel Day - We arrived home about 6 a.m from Virginia. Prepared for the new week. It's good to be home.

June 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice evening on the sidewalk. Steve Beck stopped by.

June 2nd, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was the duo of Brady Green and I tonight. Always good to play with my friend.

June 3rd and 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice couple days relaxing by the water. Come check out this great restaurant. I will be back July 1st and 2nd.

June 5th, DAVE at Michael Howard's - I stopped by to start a new song with my friend Mike. It's been to long since I've written a song with this great writer,  "Wake Me Up From This Dream".

Another great week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking, Don't litter! Smile it may brighten up someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment