Monday, June 13, 2016

June 6th, DAVE at Coquina Surf Club - This was going to be my first night playing outside but a tropical storm changed my plans. Still, I had a nice evening inside and a surprisingly crowded night for the conditions.

June 7th - DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was hot!!! The hours have changed to 4-7pm, that should make it a little cooler. Come by and check out the best happy hour in town!

June 8th - DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening out on the sidewalk. Thinned out about 8:30 pm so I decided to call it an early night. By the time I got packed out it was packed again. You never know. Also had a visit from Elizabeth Ross!

June 9th - DAVE at the Corner Bar - It's always fun playing Thursday's with Brady Green! We had a guest cellist player sit in, Stephan.  Enjoyed it. I will be out of town next Thursday. See you in two weeks.

June 10th, 11th and 12th - DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - There is never a dull moment at this great venue. I always look forward to the trip across the state to hang out for the weekend. Bryan, Darlene and staff are alway so great to us. We always look forward to catching up with Pete and Pat. See you guys July 8th, 9th and 10th.

Nice crowd
Beautiful afternoon
Darlene in her counterfeit shirt
Pat
Dave
Mr. Crane at the Jiffy Store


I hope to get together with my friend Michael Howard and work more on our new tune "Get Me Out Of This Dream". I also hope to get in touch with Barry Dunaway (Sorry to hear about Newt). It's going to be a short week in town. Can't wait to get over to Holmes Beach and chill out! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even your own! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real!!!!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment