Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 22nd, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - What a show! Bob and I had Charley Simons and Marc Douglas Berardo join us tonight! It is such an honor to share the stage with these great writers each month. There were a lot of great musicians in the house; Don Oja Dunaway, George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson, Brady Green, Dave Johnson & Brother Brother! See you next month on March 21st for Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar 7-9pm.

February 23rd, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - It was Theresa's Birthday! Enjoyed the evening.

February 24th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence Stevenson joined me tonight. It was cold and windy and we were outside, but still had a nice crowd. Thanks for hangin' out with us!

February 25th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was George, Brady & Laurence and me! It's a blast to get together with this bunch!

February 26th, Off - I worked around the house. I walked on the beach. I went by and saw George & Deborah. I ate crab legs at home with Brianna, Braylen & Theresa! I had a great day off!

February 27th, NORTHSTAR at Captain Stan's - It was Ed Pickett, Lee O'Neal and I tonight! It was cold but had a blast! Good to see the Captain, Julie & Staff. Always good to make the trip behind the Magic Fence!

February 28th, George's House - We worked on a Kat Korac song for Frankie Urzetta.

February 29th, DAVE at Creekside - George & Brady were on stage with me tonight. We played inside. It was a little cold out. Marc Douglas Berardo and Jim Lamb sat in. They both sounded great. Thanks Judy, Terry, Sloan & staff you guys are the best!

I'm looking forward to our last gig with The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's! Also, I'm looking forward to the visit from my family this week. I can't wait to get together with George to demo tracks for my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan at IAUGI Studios. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keeping'It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment