Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 22nd, DAVE at Coquina Beach Surf Club - It was a nice night. I enjoy playing this room. I will be back May 2nd. Stop by and check it out!

March 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight. It's always fun playing with him on the sidewalk.

March 24th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The whole gang was with me tonight, George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson and Brady Green. It doesn't get much better than this! Steve Beck stopped by!

March 25th, Miami - Theresa and I rode down to Miami to pick up some equipment for our friend Randy Watt's. It was a long but nice trip.

March 26th, DAVE at Tortuga Jacks - I headed up to Jekyll Island for the night. My first time playing a this venue. Nice place, nice people. Thanks Hunter and Ben. I will see you July 4th. I also got a chance to hang out with brother Ed after the gig at the Wee Pub. Thanks for putting me up or putting up with me Kristine!

March 27th, DAVE at Creekside - George Reeves and I played this gig. A pretty nice crowd but the weather was threatening. About 7:30 the rain came. Tim Rutherford stopped by. I played football with him when we were kids in Virginia.

I've picked out the songs for my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Starting to listen to the roughs to get the songs in order. Can't wait to get with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and get started sometime in May. Can't wait to get with Dan at IAUGI Studios and start the art work! Tanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

No comments:

Post a Comment