Monday, February 22, 2016

February 15th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - It was a little chilly out, but had a nice crowd. A pleasure playing with these great players; Brady Green, George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson and Frankie Urzetta. We missed Eddie Pickett. Hopefully he can make the March 14th gig here at Creekside.

February 16th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

February 17th, DAVE at Hurricane Grille & Wings - Laurence Stevenson joined me tonight. Always a blast!

February 18th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady, Laurence and George were performing with me tonight. The place was packed! It was Cathy Ballard's birthday! We also had a surprise visit from Barry and Lydia Dunaway!

February 19th, DAVE at the Conch House - It was a nice evening on the water. Nice talking with Rick and Danny from the Falling Bones. They were playing on the deck. I went by Creekside and caught a couple of tunes from my friend Marc Douglas Berardo with Woody and Josh.

February 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the water. Sam Pacetti stopped by for some tea. Marc Berardo and Josh stopped by. I played them a couple of new tunes. Later Theresa and I went to Zaharias to catch Marc's show.

I had a nice relaxing day off! I'm looking forward to the Songwriter's Night this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it will brighten everyone's day, maybe even your own! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment