Monday, February 15, 2016

January 27th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Laurence was with me tonight. We were still in the tent but had a nice crowd.

January 28th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson were with me tonight. I had a nice crowd. It was an early night but still had a good time. George Reeves was running sound for Richard Smith. He will be back next week.

January 29th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I finished locating tracks on my hard drive. Now we can start recording some new songs for my new CD"Don't Stare At The Sun". I'm excited!

January 29th, Amici's, Conch House and Zaharias - Theresa and I stopped at Amici's and hung out a while with Jamie. Good Food! We went to Conch House to see The Falling Bones after that. Then we headed to Zaharias to see Angelika and staff. It was fun. We don't have much time to do that these days.

January 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I talked to Brian at Hurricane Grill & Wings on Wednesday and he said to come on down and play on Saturday. I did and had a great afternoon. Afterward, Theresa and I headed to Creekside to see The Free Range Chickens!

January 31st, DAVE at Creekside - George Reeves joined me tonight. We had a blast. There was a room full of folks that came down to see us. It doesn't get any better that that!

I hope to continue work with Barry this week on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". I can't wait to get together with George, Brady & Laurence on Tuesday to do some song writing. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment