Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 18th, Songwriters Night at The Corner Bar - The place was packed! Lu Rubino and Jamie DeFrates were our guests this month. What a treat! I am so proud to sit with these great writers each month. Next month we have Marc Douglas Berardo and Charley Simmons. Come down and check it out at The Corner Bar February 22nd 7-9pm.

January 19th, George's House - Laurence and I got together with George and worked on our new song "Sweet Rose Of Mine". We also started on a new tune, as of yet, untitled.

January 19th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice crowd considering the weather. It was cold and just kept getting colder. I didn't get my visit from Michael Howard. That makes me sad!

January 20th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - It's cold! I still had a room full in the tent.

January 21st, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Brady Green was under the weather. Laurence and George joined me. We had a great time! Thanks everyone for supporting our music!

January 22nd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I worked on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". We're looking through my catalog of songs to see what we have to choose from.

January 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It's still so cold out so I setup inside. It was one of my best nights here! Barry and Lydia showed up. Also Recardo hung out for a while.

January 23rd, DAVE at Zaharias - We cancelled it early in the day. We knew it just wasn't going to happen...cold and windy. Nice night to be at home.

January 24th, DAVE at Creekside - George & Laurence joined me tonight. Brady is still under the weather. I always enjoy playing with these two characters.

January 25th, The HackersHurricane Patty's - It was another great night! I think we have at least one more date at this venue. It was great to see Jimbo Essery.


I'm continuing to work each week with Barry (Cave Canem Studios) and Dan (IAUGI studios) on my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". I also look forward to doing some writing with George, Brady and Laurence. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyone's day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment