Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 5th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was real cold but a few brave souls made it out to my show. It was good as always to see my friend Michael Howard. He knows I worry when he doesn't make an appearance. Check out the best happy hour in town! I will be back January 19th.

January 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Another cold one! Abe has the porch nicely closed in and has heat now. It was comfortable in there.

January 7th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - I had Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson with me! The place was packed! Next thursday George Reeves will join the rest of us. I can't wait!

January 8th, DAVE at The Conch House - It was a quiet night. The weather was bad. See you next on February 19th.

January 9th, DAVE at the Journeyman Stud/Stallion Show, Ocala - I had a wonderful time! We saw some amazing horses. Brent, Crystal, Jeannette, Peggy & staff were the best! I hope to be a part of this great event next year!

January 10th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - Ed and I were joined by Laurence Stevenson tonight. It was pretty cold out so we set up inside by the bar. The place was packed. I had a blast! Thanks Ed & Laurence!

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and see what's on my hard drive for my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Also get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios to start working on an idea for the artwork. Looking forward to my new t-Shirts (2 styles) and I love my new banner (Thanks Dan)! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment