Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 3rd - I had a day off. Went to Fuji Japan for sushi with Theresa, Brianna & Braylen.

August 4th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A hot day! I had a nice crowd though. I always look forward to seeing my friend Michael Howard. Check this place out, the best happy hour in town!

August 5th, DAVE’S house w/ Frankie Urzetta - We put the finishing touches on our new song “Take Me Back” I'm looking forward to getting into the studio and recording this one. Good job Frankie!

August 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - I had a nice night on the sidewalk. Rob Peck stopped by and we did a song we recorded together many years ago “My Bird”. What a talent Rob Peck is!

August 6th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight! We were surprised by Scott and Rick from “Yoko Says No” a Virginia. based band. We talked a little about doing a show together in the future.

August 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice night. I was surprised by Brady Green, Scott & Rick. They hung out for the evening!

August 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The rain held off and I had a nice afternoon by the water. Great place, if you haven’t been, try it out! Later Theresa and I went to Creekside and saw a little of “The Impediments” show. I have recently met Mark from the band. The place was packed!

August 9th, DAVE at Creekside - I had my good friend and band mate Frakie Urzetta with me tonight! He is always a pleasure to share a night with. It was good to see his wife Mary. We performed our new song “Take Me Back”.

It’s been a great week. While walking on the beach I saved a baby sea turtle. The Park Ranger chewed me out for picking it up, but later the sea turtle people stopped and thanked me and said I had surely saved this little guys life and they were going to release him back into the ocean in the pre- dawn hours. I also received a signed John Prine song book sent to by my friend Sharon Holland who received it from John Prine to give to me! That's two great things that happened this week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don’t litter! Early detection can save your life! Give someone a smile, it will change both of your days! Keepin’ It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment